MP Edisher Toloraia failed to disclose 3 real estate properties and family businesses
Edisher Toloraia, a Georgian Dream representative in the Parliament of Georgia, did not disclose 3 pieces of real estate and family businesses in his 2023 asset declaration.
Since 2016, Toloraia has been a member of the Georgian Parliament and was among those who voted for the adoption of the Russian style law on ‘foreign agents’.
Edisher Toloraia is in possession of 3 undeclared real estate properties:
- Apartment in Tbilisi, on Nutsubidze Street - 153.5 sq.m
- Parking lot in Tbilisi, on Nutsubidze Street - 25 sq.m.
- A plot of land in the village of Ingir, Zugdidi municipality - 4,567 sq.m.
MP Toloraia also failed to declared the following companies connected with his family:
- Toloraya's wife, Maka Ghurtskaya, owns 100% of Kera 2011 LLC.
- His mother, Lamara Gordulava, owns 100% of Eurolux 2011 LLC.
- Lamara Gordulava is also registered as an individual entrepreneur.
As a public official, Edisher Toloraia is required to disclose all relevant information in his declaration. It's worth noting that in 2018, the Civil Service Bureau found violations in Toloraia’s asset declaration.
Transparency International Georgia calls on the Anti-Corruption Bureau to look into Toloraia’s asset declaration and respond to violations in accordance with the law.