Vacancy: Senior Analyst
Transparency International (TI) Georgia works to support the development of public institutions, promote good governance and the rule of law, ensure transparency and accountability of government, support fair and democratic elections and protect universally recognized human rights. Find out more about our work and projects at http://transparency.ge.
TI Georgia, the national chapter of the Transparency International anti-corruption global movement, seeks a full-time Senior Analyst to work on the organization’s anti-corruption policy programs. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting research and producing reports, policy papers, and articles on the topics of corruption and anti-corruption policy in Georgia.
Salary range, Net: USD 700 - 1000 (will be defined according to the candidate's qualification)
Benefits: Health insurance, phone credit
Duty station: Tbilisi
Working hours: 10:00-18:00 (Monday to Friday)
Reports to: Program Manager
Main duties include:
- Conducting research and preparing reports, blog articles, policy papers and other outputs on a broad range of issues related to anti-corruption, public policy, and good governance;
- Reviewing, editing and proofreading blog articles, statements and reports;
- Representing TI Georgia in interviews with media and in meetings with stakeholders;
- Contributing to administrative tasks, such as organizing and conducting workshops, training and presentations, and other organizational activities.
- Master’s degree in political science, economics, public administration, international relations, law or other relevant fields;
- At least three years of relevant work experience;
- A strong understanding of the Georgian governance system and its key actors and institutions;
- Strong writing and analytical skills;
- Proven ability to conduct quantitative, as well as qualitative research;
- Proven experience in working with large datasets is considered a plus;
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently as well as in small teams, at times with limited supervision;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, including all of the following:
- Resume/CV in English;
- Cover letter in English, indicating your interest in the position and explaining why the applicant is qualified.
The deadline for submission of applications is December 30, 2018. incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview in January 2019. Interviews could be arranged via Skype. Please indicate “Senior Analyst” in the subject line.