Ekaterine Bokuchava joined Transparency International Georgia in 2009. She is currently involved in advocacy and legal aid programme as a lawyer, as well as in regional research project of Freedom and the coalition for protection of property rights. She is the head of free legal aid group within the framework of Coalition for an Independent and Transparent Judiciary.
- Detection of cases of elite corruption and governmental pressure on business
- Improving Accountability and Responsiveness of Local Government
- Promoting Property Rights in New Tourist Zones
- Property rights
- Regional Research project: Freedom of Information in the South Caucasus (Phase II)
- TI Georgia’s Judicial Monitoring and Legal Advice Program